Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Bump Photo Shoot & Kate Spade bling!

On Saturday I took baby bump pictures of my friend J and her hubby J. I took almost 800 pictures! WOAH! I have to go through them all as I'm sure there are sizable amount of duds. I was playing with the buttons on the camera, i think the aperture is what i kept tinkering with. We took pictures at Lacy park in San Marino. If you are not a San Marino resident then be ready to pony up $4 to enter, if you are honest. If not then you can just walk in.





My friend J gave me super cute Kate Spade Earrings for helping plan her baby shower! I love them!



Once I got home Jacob was playing with our nephews. We were on babysitting duty while my sister had to fulfill carnival hours for Gael's school. I so appreciate all the hours my parents put in during my catholic school days.
We saw the movie E.T. that night with the nephews at an outdoor venue. Drew Barrymore introduced the movie, which was a fun surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment