Friday, September 23, 2011

Missoni for Target

Yes I bought into the Missoni hype. I went to Target during my lunch hour on opening day to score some Missoni items. I thought I’ll get the Missoni throw, serving platters, bowls, a sweater or two, flats and a travel bag. FAIL! All I got was a pair of shoes, an eye mask, and a little girls’ sweater. SO I decided to go the next day when Target opened upon hearing they would receive a new shipment that night. I didn’t expect 30 other ladies to be waiting as well. I felt so stressed out. One incredibly cocky woman was talking about all the items she bought yesterday and how she was going to get more today to sell on eBay. She advised us all to expect to be shopping hours like she did yesterday. She had scoured all the aisles since people hid or left items in random places. I did not have hours I had 20 minutes tops.
Twenty minutes went by and all I had to show for it was a candle and a journal.



No comments:

Post a Comment